Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05973 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,809 (¥247,937) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)