Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05814 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,529 (¥284,307) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 160 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (42 minutes ago)