Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21272 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,581元 (45,040 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $656 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)