Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20937 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,367元 (44,741 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)