Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 400 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.874 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,762元 ($1,857) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)