Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,774 ($2,162) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)