Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.540 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,891 (RM9,669) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)