Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.651 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,743元 (RM5,902) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)