Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.684 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,648 (RM6,324) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)