Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,513 (€2,229) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)