Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.867 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,810 (€1,247) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)