Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.837 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,480 (C$2,580) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)