Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06731 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,299元 (Shilling123,282) in Kitale.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)