Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06640 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,405 (Shilling216,950) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)