Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05930 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,891 (¥217,400) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (42 minutes ago)