Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06024 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,846 (¥395,853) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)