Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06377 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,831 (Shilling138,481) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)