Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06272 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,896 (Shilling141,824) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)