Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06641 CNY / KES
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,600 (Shilling234,886) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)