Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24726 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,381元 (29,852₴) in Kirovohrad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)