Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24764 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,927元 (32,011₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (43 minutes ago)