Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26198 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,592 (21,347₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)