Cost of living in Kirov, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10516 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,572元 (руб 52,986) in Kirov.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)