Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00580 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,727 (2,537,831 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)