Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,712元 (1,548,548 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)