Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00578 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,417元 (1,630,166 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)