Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.696 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,297 (3,123TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)