Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00559 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 109% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,329 (5,604,691 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (25 minutes ago)