Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00411 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,072元 (3,427,717 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)