Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00415 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,382 (3,462,372 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)