Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00513 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 92% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,735 (5,605,313 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)