Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00423 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,457 (3,180,168 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)