Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.494 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,910元 (EC$5,176) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)