Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.555 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,879元 (EC$5,432) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)