Cost of living in Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.834 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston upon Hull (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,452 (£1,409) in Kingston upon Hull to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)