Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05096 CNY / JMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,552 (J$226,670) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)