Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.234 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,825 (C$4,552) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)