Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.124 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,664 (C$2,667) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)