Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.358 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,657 (C$2,362) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (26 minutes ago)