Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47960 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,185 (R 21,237) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (41 minutes ago)