Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,712 (R 22,423) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)