Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47793 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,734元 (R 20,366) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)