Cost of living comparison between Kimberley, South Africa and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49917 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,573 (R 41,214) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (35 minutes ago)