Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00795 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,709 (969,442 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)