Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00788 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,643元 (1,096,518 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)