Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00795 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,205 (1,157,452 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (34 minutes ago)