Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 CNY / RWF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,132 (991,882 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr275,995 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)