Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23507 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,899 (20,841₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)