Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26407 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,385 (31,754₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)