Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.870 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,809 (4,176 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)