Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.813 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,526 (4,704 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)