Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.901 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,615 (4,531 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)