Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.846 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,294元 (€1,567) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 4 hours ago)