Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,422 (€3,380) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)