Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.809 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,820 (€1,898) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)