Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07658 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,141 (Taka 80,192) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)