Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,714 (10,687 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)