Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19959 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,169 (35,917 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)