Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20111 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,307 (36,333 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)