Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19753 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,841 (34,633 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (22 minutes ago)