Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.734 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,324 (9,981 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)