Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.819 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,423 (1,682 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)