Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.034 CNY / SDG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 55% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,378 (7,137 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (35 minutes ago)