Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14438 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,091元 (42,188 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)