Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35036 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 75% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元2,095 (5,980 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)