Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.014 CNY / SDG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 55% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元3,994 (3,940 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)