Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35905 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 73% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元2,314 (6,443 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)