Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 CNY / SDG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 54% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,515 (7,003 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)