Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24956 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,578 (18,344₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (40 minutes ago)