Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24013 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,270 (17,781₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)