Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.717 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,045 (﷼ 4,686) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)