Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11740 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,849 (руб 152,040) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (38 minutes ago)