Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10393 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,180元 (руб 78,705) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)