Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10264 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,563 (руб 83,431) in Khabarovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)