Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,497 (﷼ 68,022,361) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)