Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,574 (﷼ 73,294,999) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)