Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,530 (﷼ 38,882,004) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)