Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,290 (﷼ 67,356,814) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)