Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00093 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,124 (14,169,038 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)