Cost of living comparison between Kemerovo, Russia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10837 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,089 (руб 111,558) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)