Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.056 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,109 (C$2,197) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)