Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.234 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,312 (C$4,263) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)