Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02479 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,769 (313,382 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)