Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02490 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,459 (299,557 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)