Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02315 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,890 (297,577 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)