Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02586 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,232 (318,310 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (40 minutes ago)