Cost of living comparison between Kazan', Russia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10832 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,034 (руб 111,097) in Kazan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)