Cost of living in Kazan', Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11008 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,997 (руб 81,734) in Kazan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)