Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,435 (6,561TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)