Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.675 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,886 (4,111TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)