Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01156 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 91% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,359 (1,587,667 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)