Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01189 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,958元 (1,258,387 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)