Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06036 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,115 (¥184,137) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (35 minutes ago)