Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06149 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,556元 (¥187,933) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)