Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,191 (€1,301) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (44 minutes ago)