Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.785 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,777 (€999) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)