Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,264 (€1,967) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)