Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,867 (€1,888) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)