Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06150 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,055元 (¥163,504) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)