Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 850 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06002 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,862元 (₨ 130,978) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)