Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,320元 (€1,043) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wenzhou costs 16元 (about 2 hours ago)