Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,413 (€1,076) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (43 minutes ago)