Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,486 (€1,089) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (40 minutes ago)