Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05197 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,196元 (₨119,222) in Kasur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)