Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,461 (€1,709) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)