Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,513 (€3,301) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)