Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,146元 (€1,767) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)