Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,914 (€1,800) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (41 minutes ago)